[deleted]

Do a green screen and superimpose what ever backgrounds you want then hahaha

Nah on a serious go with a colour that will enhance you the most but obviously make sure your attire doesn't clash that would be silly hahahah

Most creators use a green screen and then superimpose it using their editing software. If you can't do that then using a black curtain should be fine because it does a very good job blocking out any light from coming through.

I tried to look at your channel, but it says it doesn't exist.

If you have a certain colour you use, you could go with that. Or you can go with a much lighter version of it.

You'll be kind of limited if choosing from actual curtains I think. Instead, you could go to a fabric store and make your own. You'll have much more selection that way.

Different colours generally mean different things. A good idea is to look at logos by big brand companies, and what their message is, or how they make you feel. Generally they go for Primary colours.

You could do white or green, and then colour cancel it out so it becomes transparent. That way you literally only have yourself and the chair. It takes up less space and can look really smart :D

Wow, I just noticed that the link was not working. For some reason, my channel URL just got... changed... for some reason, and I did not even get any notification.
Thanks for your replies. I think I am going to stick with my choice of white fabric. White background is very often used in those professional, informative videos, and I would like my own videos to make such impression.
A good idea could be to go for a green screen, and then make the background white but with a gradient. I've noticed a lot professionals doing that.

Back