Deciding to leave RPM Network

RPM isn't that bad. If you feel honored with Machinima...well...sad to say but that network's quality just went to s**t.:/ Only a handful of guys are good. One reason why I unsubbed to them. RPM is the best fit for small channels. Well, if you have 84 views and above since you will get a better contract. Their support is a bit slow imo or did they just freaking trick me so I cannot terminate my contract with them.lol.:D

If you get the 2yrs contract and 50/50 split. You are in a big trouble. You can breach them if you want but they can give you tons of problems in the future so I'd rather ask them politely or just sit the hell down and wait for your contract to be finished. You read the contract, I assume. Signed it and binded yourself with them. It's business and boycotting it won't do your channel any good.

About this botting issue. I don't care if you bot or not. Some people thought I'm botting because of my Tom And Jerry video...I don't really know where my views came from but it's definitely not botted. I didn't get shout-out I guess. But if my video is indeed got botted then I'd be out of YouTube for a long time now. And my views are mostly legit. 68% legit and true views and 30% mobile views.

If you want to prove you're not botted, check out your analytics.

RPM isn't that bad. If you feel honored with Machinima...well...sad to say but that network's quality just went to s**t.:/ Only a handful of guys are good. One reason why I unsubbed to them. RPM is the best fit for small channels. Well, if you have 84 views and above since you will get a better contract. Their support is a bit slow imo or did they just freaking trick me so I cannot terminate my contract with them.lol.:D

If you get the 2yrs contract and 50/50 split. You are in a big trouble. You can breach them if you want but they can give you tons of problems in the future so I'd rather ask them politely or just sit the hell down and wait for your contract to be finished. You read the contract, I assume. Signed it and binded yourself with them. It's business and boycotting it won't do your channel any good.

About this botting issue. I don't care if you bot or not. Some people thought I'm botting because of my Tom And Jerry video...I don't really know where my views came from but it's definitely not botted. I didn't get shout-out I guess. But if my video is indeed got botted then I'd be out of YouTube for a long time now. And my views are mostly legit. 68% legit and true views and 30% mobile views.

If you want to prove you're not botted, check out your analytics.

lol they are bots that give real views, and you won't get banned. that is definitely botted!

lol they are bots that give real views, and you won't get banned. that is definitely botted!

You mean my vid? Well, I didn't pay anyone so I don't know what to say. And is it possible for bots to give real views?[DOUBLEPOST=1369712538,1369712516][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus, my daily views are constant and never take a leap.:confused:

You mean my vid? Well, I didn't pay anyone so I don't know what to say. And is it possible for bots to give real views?[DOUBLEPOST=1369712538,1369712516][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus, my daily views are constant and never take a leap.:confused:

I didn't say you did botted. But im just saying the bots can give real views which you wont get banned. lol.

So this guy most likely did.

I didn't say you did botted. But im just saying the bots can give real views which you wont get banned. lol.

So this guy most likely did.

Well, that's something new. xD But I'd care more if they bring more Loyal subs.:D

Back