Deciding On Your Custom URL

BoozeandBS

I've Got It
So I recently passed the 100 mark in subscribers required to have a custom URL. I am unsure what I should use, because afterwards am not allowed to change it.

My channel is called the Booze and Bullsh*t show. Obviously seeing it's censored on this forum, it got me thinking that if I had the swear word in the title it might be filtered out of some places. So would it make sense to use BS instead?

Have any of you had to deal with something along these lines and what is your take on my dilemma?

So I recently passed the 100 mark in subscribers required to have a custom URL. I am unsure what I should use, because afterwards am not allowed to change it.

My channel is called the Booze and Bullsh*t show. Obviously seeing it's censored on this forum, it got me thinking that if I had the swear word in the title it might be filtered out of some places. So would it make sense to use BS instead?

Have any of you had to deal with something along these lines and what is your take on my dilemma?
I think you should eliminate bullshxt out of it.

Use BS instead.

Also, I hate being the indecisive type. I got stuck with a stupid URL. Jonathanbobaz is silly, and makes me feel weird when I try to be professional and tell others to go to the link.

One of the biggest problem on youtube.That you cant change it later.I hope i could have the posibility to change the custom url.

Agree with all the others. If you're confident in the name of your show and that it will continue in that vein, shorten it to BS.

Back