Curse, RPM or Creative Nation?

Hey guys, jumping in this conversation a tad late, but I don't suppose anyone else in Creative Nation had problems with CPM?

I joined recently but when I check my partner dashboard I've been seeing CPM's like 10-19 cents max. :(

q8UlKhJ.png

@Wrice4
@snoopaloop7
@Kamran Sankey

Hey guys, jumping in this conversation a tad late, but I don't suppose anyone else in Creative Nation had problems with CPM?

I joined recently but when I check my partner dashboard I've been seeing CPM's like 10-19 cents max. :(

q8UlKhJ.png

@Wrice4
@snoopaloop7
@Kamran Sankey
You're CPM is and has been 4-5$ the whole time you've been with us, don't trust the dash for CPM atm the way it calculates CPM is far off.

It's telling your CPM per 1000 total (not only monetized) views after all cuts.

You're CPM is and has been 4-5$ the whole time you've been with us, don't trust the dash for CPM atm the way it calculates CPM is far off.

It's telling your CPM per 1000 total (not only monetized) views after all cuts.

Ah thanks for clearing that up Shane, that's defiantly a relief! :)

q8UlKhJ.png

the eCPM takes all your views into consideration, not just the monetized ones.

but I just gotta ask, are all your videos monetized?

because you're getting 200k views per day and only ~4k of them are monetized, thats insanely low.

its 2%. I have a low ad-fill up but even I manage 25-30%. You could easily bring in $250/day with your stats.[/quote]

the eCPM takes all your views into consideration, not just the monetized ones.

but I just gotta ask, are all your videos monetized?

because you're getting 200k views per day and only ~4k of them are monetized, thats insanely low.

its 2%. I have a low ad-fill up but even I manage 25-30%. You could easily bring in $250/day with your stats.
[/quote]

I wish it was per day xD that was my views per month. I was getting about 8000 per day with half of them monetized.

I wanted to join Curse really bad, but did not meet the requirements. I joined Creative Nation, under Miquos, and have had nothing but a great experience so far. The support team, and my partnership manager are always on Skype and respond to any issues I might run into, or any questions I have instantly.
You're one of the lucky ones though. A lot of people have been complaining about the support they've been getting from CreativeNation (Including me).

You're one of the lucky ones though. A lot of people have been complaining about the support they've been getting from CreativeNation (Including me).
But, most of the complaints have been impatient people. If you look at other networks, their response time can be greater than 1 week. There are people on here complaining its been +/- 3 days without a response. And as this complaint, on this page, was fixed as well by Shane stating that the CPM figures are calculated wrong. People are complaining first rather than looking for other ways of help. Plus, @Shane.C gets back almost instantly with a issue here on the forums. Every complaint that has been about them, on here, has been resolved smoothly and quickly.....Also, you have stated "a lot of people" are complaining. I read the forums everyday and probably have seen 4-6 complaints total, where are ALL of these other complaints coming from?

You are lucky to have a network that participates in a forum such as this, they can be talked to on a more personal level, and to the CEO in fact. Something most other networks do not do, or take part of.

Dont use any networks specially Creative Nation they wont increase your CPM, more over you cannot come out unless contract ends.

Why you people sharing your revenue to networks, adsense is best they will give 100% share more over no penalty for matched third party and copyright claim. But in networks for matched third party they take 50% and for Copyright 67%. Why taking risk.

Back