Vlog Cultural exchange on YouTube with Japan?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
I posted this idea a while ago but no one responded. I'll try again. I live in Japan and my channel is about Japan. However there's so few English speaking people it's hard to meet up. So I thought it'd be a cool idea to do some kind of cultural exchange thru the mail and document why we send each other and why. Any country on earth is fine with me, if you think it's a fun idea, send me a message and let's try it!

Hi, did you want someone who speaks Japanese? If so I speak quite proficiently. Would you want to message for more details about what you were looking to do via the cultural exchange?

Are you in Japan now? I was looking for someone to team up with but even if you don't we could still do something.

I am all for an exchange, but in my family we had some things happen just this week, and so i will be taking time off for a while to take care of it. if your up for something after summer, let me know

I came back from Tokyo literately a month ago D: I was staying in Asakusa >< I would love to do Mail box's, candy swaps, gaming or anything!! I am currently arranging to go back again soon with a group of about 5 people for 2 months going all across Japan as well! Would love to hear back from you! Ive got 2060subs and 16k on twitter :D

Back