Comedy Cross Promotion anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoQuips

I'm looking for some people that would like to do some cross promotion. I like to highlight another channel and post links at the end of my weekly video to help other NewTubers. There is an example at the end of yesterdays video. I highlighted a photographer that does awesome videos but is struggling to get started. He immediately picked up a few more subscribers since yesterday.

I would love to do more stuff like this! :) I am interested
If you take a look at my last video's outro you'll see what I did for another channel. I would love to spotlight Lounge Lizard Improvisation. It's great! Let me know what you have in mind. If you want to make this happen I can throw it in to this Saturdays Epic Video Showdown.

If you take a look at my last video's outro you'll see what I did for another channel. I would love to spotlight Lounge Lizard Improvisation. It's great! Let me know what you have in mind. If you want to make this happen I can throw it in to this Saturdays Epic Video Showdown.
I am very interested! :) I subbed to you and checked out your other videos! I dig your humor man! But yes, I am interested in the promo thing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back