Services Cost Effective Graphic Design for Social Media/YT!! $$

B WELCOME.png

Hello, and welcome to my store! I am Kenna Designs, and I have been doing graphic design for about 2 years, as for art, well, I've been doing that since I could hold a pencil lol. I opened this store so that I could sell my art and designs to people for a reasonable price, and obviously make some money because I need want to buy stuff and I don't have time for a full time/part time job at the moment so graphic design is the best I can do loll. I also want to improve on my business relationships skills, and graphic design talent, because I will probably be minoring in graphic design, and want to go into my degree with as much experience as possible.

B TERMS AND CONDITIONS.png

How I Choose My Prices:
My service offers original designs, for a low price, and generally fast delivery depending on the complexity or quality of the product sold. The way that I base my ratios of quality, time taken, and price, is sort of like a triangle. In order to receive a product that is delivered fast for a low price, the quality will have to drop quite a bit in order for me to deliver in time, and for such a low price. If you want something that is very high quality in a short amount of time, you will have to pay more than usual so that I can place it higher at my priority list. If you want something that is high quality, but you don't care if it takes a little longer, I can keep the price smaller for you, so that I can take my time on it. I also, will keep you up to date on the design, take feedback from you, and fix the things about the design that you want me to fix for no extra cost! :)

What I Will Do for You:

Delivery and Prices:
My delivery time is based on the complexity and price that you are willing to pay. I will take up to 3 days to respond to the Google Forms fill out, and the actual design might take less than a day, to up to a week to complete, based on how complex and how many things you have ordered. Also, I have made it easy to choose what kind of complexity you want. For all of the applicable items in my store, I have included two or three tiers of complexity: simple, complex, and super complex. I include different customized things in all of these to differentiate them from each other, and make them better and better the more you pay.

Repeat Customers!!:
I love repeat customers, who doesn't? Nobody hates those, because people who continue to buy my product are awesome, and help me do my thing, and provide myself with things that I need and want. You guys are the best!
Su-n1CI6KN-KbB0kJZ5lN6myuaG16QiVPiyzQ2c2Rs8T2svllc19PN1TOqQ1p0oTfZFdGWbN871BjPxNBUm5KuB5cS3EUJ_9uKxSwtxyjZjplpnJMWPZ29Ynsnh2zbTEwltAybUP
P-oZfP9vsOsxJCJPV_QfxR3i5nGJpYaKDZWbuF1NRKZjYL2M7SIfFmkkK_YihCIL8TPiX0K-BUcOKRUdbpxwlK5h7sUa_mRyACIghTaj_qhque7n8Nr73aT2i7OciDeFwsk_xeWj

That being said, I provide discounts for repeat customers! Here are the details:​
  • For each purchase of any product, you will receive 10% off of your next purchase!​
  • Note: These discounts apply 3 months after the initial purchase to deter people from buying a logo from me, and then the next day coming back one by one for the rest of the things that they need, and trying to apply these discounts to get cheap graphics (please respect that I am giving you a discount for supporting my work, and do not try to exploit my business. Sorry it sounds so harsh, but hey! I gotta protect myself and my work, right!?)
What I Need You to Do for Me:
As for the fine print, and rules that I place on a customer in order to conduct good, and reliable business for the customer mostly, but also for me, this is what I have to demand from you the consumer:​
  • Fill out this form: goo(dot)gl/forms/IKQPgwySHcfaVeSL2
  • Payment through PayPal only
  • Initial payment of half the full price before I start the design
  • Be able to communicate quickly and through Email, so that I can get the design done as fast and well as possible (If you cannot communicate through email, I might be able to work something out, but be sure to tell me)
  • Must communicate in English, I cannot confidently say that I can conduct proper business in any other language than that, but if you aren't very fluent or "good" at english, I can work with you, don't worry about it. :)
  • If you want to incorporate any music, sounds, or pictures, they must be royalty free/stock images because I will not use anyone's art in my products except for my own. If you wish to use someone else's art, please contact them about it and ask them if you can use their fan-art in your YouTube banner, icon, etc. (I will use in game pictures, video game clip art, or branding art or pictures, for example, nintendo's art of Pikachu)
  • Please put this in your channel description somewhere for each of the designs after you upload them and use them:
    • (insert product name(s) here) Made by: Kenna Designs on YouTube
Thats all I need from you!

B PACKAGES.png
IMPORTANT: FOR BACKGROUND OPTIONS FOR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS, PLEASE REFER TO "BACKGROUND OPTIONS" IN THE "INDIVIDUALS" SECTION OF THE STORE

S LOGO.png S LOGOS.png
(10$)
Custom and original logo made by me and me only, for you!​

Includes:​
  • logo with text
  • logo without text​
S DRAWN CHARACTER.png S CHARACTERS.png
(10$)
Custom and original drawn character (vector tracing of image, or hd digitally drawn image)
  • full body drawing
  • head drawing​
S ICON.png
(5$)

Custom and original icon for use on any social media

Options:​
  • drawn character icon (must buy drawn character also)
  • logo icon (must buy logo also)
  • your own image icon
  • icon made with one of the options above
Examples:

S BANNER.png S SIMPLE.png
(5$)

Custom and original icon for use on any social media

• youtube name and slogan
Examples:​
banner 2.png

S COMPLEX.png
(10$)

• logo (must buy logo also)
  • character (must buy drawn character also)
  • social media and arrow to channel links in bottom right
Examples:​

banner 1.png

S INTRO.png S SIMPLE.png
(5$)
Includes:

Examples:

S COMPLEX.png
(15$)

Includes:

• animated clip (animated background, logo, character, youtube name, etc.)

• sound effects and or music added

Examples:
I cannot upload videos to this post, but my recent videos have a good example of a complex intro.
S SUPER COMPLEX.png
(30$)
Includes:
  • video project with video and or picture slide show

• animated background, logo, character, youtube name, etc.

S OUTRO.png S SIMPLE.png
(5$)
Includes:

• subscribe text

• custom subscribe button (+3$)

• video window boxes with custom frames
Examples:
S COMPLEX.png
(10$)
Includes:
  • animated clip (animated background, logo, character, youtube name, etc.)

• subscribe text

• custom subscribe button (+3$)

• video window boxes with custom frames
S SLIDE INS .png S SIMPLE.png
(5$)
Includes:
  • image with custom text

Examples:
be sure to like and comment!! slide in.png subscribe for more! slide in.png

S COMPLEX.png
(10$)
Includes:
  • video with custom text and premade in and out animation (ideal for easy insert into videos!)

• logo (must logo also)

S BACKGROUND OPTIONS.png S SIMPLE.png
  • Gradient (FREE!)

• Color (FREE!)

• Image (FREE!)
S COMPLEX.png
  • Logo collage (must buy logo also) (+5$)

• Character head collage (must buy drawn character also) (+5$)

• Picture collage (+5$)

• Drawn background (vector drawing, or hd digitally drawn image) (+10$)

B HOW TO BUY.png

As I have said in the "Terms an Conditions" section, I only accept PayPal, I require an Initial payment of half of the full price before I start your design.

Let's Get Started:
  1. Copy and paste this link into your website bar, and replace (dot) with an actual dot,

• goo(dot)gl/forms/IKQPgwySHcfaVeSL2
  2. Fill out the form, specifying what you want along with explanations, make sure that you put your email!

3. Wait for me to respond, I will send an email to you.

4. Once I respond to the email, I will ask you to give me the images/links to the images that you want me to use in your products. In the email I will also give you my PayPal email, so that you can pay me the aforementioned half payment for the total that you will be paying.

5. I will start the design and talk with you back and forth over email. I will also show you the draft images of the final product, I will put watermarks over my work, because no matter how much I trust you, or like you, or whatever. I have to protect work that has not been paid for yet, I will not be sending you the watermarked image as the final, as long as you have paid via PayPal.

6. I would like to request that you put this in your YouTube bio, and optionally you can put them in the descriptions of your videos if you'd like.

• (insert product name(s) here) Made by: Kenna Designs on YouTube
  7. Then you can upload these images on your channel, and use them in your videos.

8. If you want, please put a review of my service in the comments of this post, it's greatly appreciated!
    p7yg1rCR-8w8_Y1vfhDy6ZwUQFEOhobnHiaxIiQuSJv5k_0UQLG17g8_zU6PYpFcyY1gh8lz0tWPus36M-c0e_FQEWsPm7gXE9YTkH9gNmYA44uxkQ3VskB0YueeCmtpzGK2OPDe

Thank you for buying/considering my service!! :)

Attachments

• B INDIVIDUALS.png
    B INDIVIDUALS.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • banner 3.png
    banner 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back