Copyright claim on Goanimate video

Lauren Scorah

A few days ago I uploaded a video that I made in Go animate and uploaded it to you tube only for it to receive a copyright claim for visual content from a company known as Muse network which I disputed as the video was my own original creation but was rejected, I went to the you tube help forum about this but the only responses I got was I more or less didn't have the right to dispute despite the video being my own original creation. I just want to remind anyone who creates Go animate videos and uploads them to you tube that they may be hit by a copyright claim by this company, even if they are your own original creations.

Are you certian there is nothing there? Visuals or audio, along with tags sometimes trigger them. Muse is a Turkish based MCN I believe, so perhaps a creator's content under them is what is triggering the claim[DOUBLEPOST=1519671455,1519671360][/DOUBLEPOST]I would have posted this under the 'Copyright, Claims, Strikes and Legal Discussion' forum as well, much better place to get answers

GoAnimate say:
'3. OWNERSHIP
As between the parties and except for the licenses granted by this Agreement, (a) You retain all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to Your Content and (b) GoAnimate retains all right, title, and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the GoAnimate Platform, the GoAnimate Assets, Your Videos (excluding Your Content) and the other software, information and materials made available under this Agreement and all modifications to and derivative works of any and all of the foregoing (collectively, “Derivative Works”). To the extent You may have any rights to Derivative Works, You hereby assign and agree to assign to GoAnimate all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Derivative Works. To the extent any rights cannot be assigned (such as moral rights), You hereby waive and agree never to assert them.

GoAnimate retains all rights not expressly granted to You under this Agreement. You do not have any implied rights.'

Can competition fill claims? I had video up which is pretty same title as others on youtube but I got claim and other video up for 1 month and getting views im like wtf,did I cut video wrong LOL

Back