Copyright Claim but Video won't appear on Channel?

BanterDays

Liking YTtalk
I uploaded a video 2 days ago and it got a copyright claim like all my videos. But this time it was weird as I can see it through my video manager but on my channel it is not there?

Anyone know what has happened here?

I think I might just delete it and try re uploading it.

I uploaded a video 2 days ago and it got a copyright claim like all my videos. But this time it was weird as I can see it through my video manager but on my channel it is not there?

Anyone know what has happened here?

I think I might just delete it and try re uploading it.
You may have received a viewing block in one or more countries; this would be why it wouldn't show on your channel.

NOTE: Deleting a video with a claim against it won't negate that claim, and you'll most likely get the same claim and block back on the reupload.

You may have received a viewing block in one or more countries; this would be why it wouldn't show on your channel.

NOTE: Deleting a video with a claim against it won't negate that claim, and you'll most likely get the same claim and block back on the reupload.

Yeah I just went through it all as one of my other videos had a viewing block but showed on my channel. But YouTube change how it displayed as one says "Can't be viewed outside these countries" while on the other video it says "Blocked countries and lists them", Thats how I got confused. Thanks for your help though as I will probably just re create the video with different music.

Back