copyright appeal

ToQcHista

1 week ago i got strike clash of clans video pirate video and i dont know how to appeal , what text should i send ?

i sent a lot of text but i got reject;

It depends on what you are doing. There are 3 different types of actions. "Dispute" is the first, "Appeal" is the second, and "Counter-Notification" is the third. You have to dispute before you can appeal, and usually you have to do both of those before you can send a counter-notification. Do you have a claim that you are trying to dispute? Did you already dispute it and it got rejected and now you are trying to appeal it? Or did the video got taken down and you are wanting to send a counter-notification?

The text you send depends on the type of thing you are trying to do.

It depends on what you are doing. There are 3 different types of actions. "Dispute" is the first, "Appeal" is the second, and "Counter-Notification" is the third. You have to dispute before you can appeal, and usually you have to do both of those before you can send a counter-notification. Do you have a claim that you are trying to dispute? Did you already dispute it and it got rejected and now you are trying to appeal it? Or did the video got taken down and you are wanting to send a counter-notification?

The text you send depends on the type of thing you are trying to do.

yea i got exactly strike, and today also got reject ;

i want send text for appeal what said i wrong (

i got strike cuz my video content was pirate

I assume you are trying to submit a counter-notification because when I correct the channel URL in your signature, it shows the channel has been terminated due to too many copyright strikes. In that case, if you believe you have a legal right to keep those videos up and that the claimants unrightfully took your videos down, then the text you send should give the reasons why you have the right to post those particular videos. Without seeing the videos, no one can tell you something to write that would be legitimate.

Back