Contract Ending; Considering A Different Partnership?

bigredengineer

So in early May, my partnership with N4GTV and Maker.TV will end and I'll be open to join with a different partnership. Now, I know there's no correct answer to this already and I read through a lot of the sticky threads finding Michael's take on "Best YouTube Network" extremely helpful. Yet, I feel like I might need some advice or reassurance on what I should better myself with.

On a personal standpoint, I do feel that I rushed into this partnership I have now because I was interested in what benefits I could get from N4GTV. Overall, I had great help from the graphics staff though otherwise I never really got involved with the community since...there doesn't really seem to be an active one other than people just putting up videos in their Hub.

I'm actually curious what everyone else thinks? As of right now, I'm averaging just under 4,700 views; 10 subs/month and seem to be opening some doors for myself with, say, "better qualified" networks if I'm phrasing it correctly. A few that I caught my eye were Freedom with Paragon as well as Curse although I believe I'm still underqualified for them. I might consider staying away from partnerships as well.

Thanks in advance.

that is good to hear buddy

and what you feel about this N4Gtv networks

can you please share your experience with that nettwork

I mean when did you joined and how about their customer care when they will reply to your queries etc..

thanks in advance

Back