Components of a Game Review

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
So, i've done this before but I want to refresh my mind nad have you guys help me out.

So basically, what I'm going to do is break my review into 5 parts.

1) Story
2) Graphics
3) Gameplay
4)Sound
5) Replay Value

Can you give me an elaborate explanation of those 5. xD What to put and what not to put.

Hello Karl,

I feel you are missing a section there, fun factor. For my information on these, I tend to turn to the IGN article: You Got Game, But Can You Write?

It got me started when I was writing reviews. If you are doing a video one, I feel it may be a good idea to approach the video in two ways. Firstly, have a short clip of your initial experience of the game. Did it grab you from the beginning?

Afterwards, have the main review where you talk about it after you have played it for a bit.

Hello Karl,

I feel you are missing a section there, fun factor. For my information on these, I tend to turn to the IGN article: You Got Game, But Can You Write?

It got me started when I was writing reviews. If you are doing a video one, I feel it may be a good idea to approach the video in two ways. Firstly, have a short clip of your initial experience of the game. Did it grab you from the beginning?

Afterwards, have the main review where you talk about it after you have played it for a bit.

I think the fun factor would be the one in the conclusion.? xD I will search the article now.:D

Back