Commentary

Okay thanks, need to buy better equipment and get more comftorable commentating then maybe il be with a network one day :)

yeah you can get into a big mess using adsence all to make a few bucks :p better off waiting. there are a few networks that accept people with pretty low requirements it shouldnt take you long :)

Oh great :) I only tend to be getting around 20-30 views a vid though, think I need to start doing better tags or something :happy:

Oh great :) I only tend to be getting around 20-30 views a vid though, think I need to start doing better tags or something :happy:
Ludos is accepting everyone into their network, right now. I'm with them, myself. They're not offering monitizeation options through them yet but are looking to get a license to do so. I think they're needing more people to join them first, though.

I would have commentary for a couple of reasons.. First - Subscriber engagement. Most subs, will enjoy commentary..especially if you make it seem like you are talking to them (or a group). 2 - Copywrite issues.. You can get popped on Copy write legitimately a lot easier with no commentary.

Back