Combining gaming and vlogs?

MarkSkoog

I've Got It
Ok so hear me out because this is well extremely rare. Do you think if I were to vlog for most of my videos but say once a week designate a day to play a game. For instance I upload travel vlogs and also vlogs in front of the camera. Do you think uploading and game play once a week or something would totally be two different audiences coliding or do you think it may work?

Just an idea floating haha.

Mark

I think it may work because these days people are looking for youtubers who can do a variety of things not to mention that you would be grabbing a wide audience.
So I would say, go for it :)

Well I wouldn't say it's rare.
You could definitely put both on one channel. I don't see any reason not to. :)

I would personally separate my vlogs from my gaming videos. A lot of large gaming youtubers have seperate vlog channels so maybe it's beneficial. I'm sure it wouldn't be too big of a problem if you were to combine them though. :)

Yeah that's what I mean combing them is rare but I mean one gaming video every so often not full blown walkthroughs

I would personally separate my vlogs from my gaming videos. A lot of large gaming youtubers have seperate vlog channels so maybe it's beneficial. I'm sure it wouldn't be too big of a problem if you were to combine them though. :)
I can't think of any personally! Who comes to mind for you that separates their gaming/vlog channels? Actually I thought of one... Syndicate! But that's the only one that comes to mind for me :eek:

I'm kinda new to Youtube but I'm planning to record gameplay and also do vlogs. My channel will be like 1/10 vlogs.
Try it, you'll attract more viewers over time

Back