Other Collaborative channel - Sharing profit?

Shlanga

Hey,

I was wondering: does anybody know how people who own collaborative channels (let's say have 3-4 members uploading videos to one channel), and are partners, share a profit? Surely they just don't go with the same piece of cake for each, as one person might be doing more work/upload more videos than the other.

Any idea how this works?

Hey,

I was wondering: does anybody know how people who own collaborative channels (let's say have 3-4 members uploading videos to one channel), and are partners, share a profit? Surely they just don't go with the same piece of cake for each, as one person might be doing more work/upload more videos than the other.

Any idea how this works?
I think everyone does it differently, some may split it evenly, some may spend it on things to improve the channel, some may base if of effort put in to the channel.

Hey,

Any idea how this works?

That is something that would have to be negotiated between the business partners...

Back