Vlog Collaboration ideas and volunteers

TheCameronWatson

Loving YTtalk
Hello everyone!

So, I am looking for different vloggers to collaborate with to make some cool videos. I want to expand my friend circle on youtube so literally let's get as many people as possible for one huge collab video and want to make several collaboration videos with one or two people in at a time.
Also, will need help coming up with ideas and scripts with each one so any help is much obliged. Also I am open to doing collabs on other people's channels, that goes without saying really. Anyway, hope you are all having a lovely day and look forward to hearing from you :)

Cameron x

I'm down for a collaboration!

I'm into making skits and series. Collabing outside of gaming while we all live so far apart makes putting a script together pretty limiting because we can't all be at the same place at the same time (unless someone has some really sick green screen skills ;))

If we can get a few more people I was thinking maybe we can start a Google Doc that we can all work on and make a script together that sort of parodies the movie UNFRIENDED. I've never seen it, but based off of the trailer it looks like it all takes place over video chatting online. We can probably make a pretty interesting script using that format.

I know he's pretty busy, but I'm tagging @Yuzoogle in case he'd be interested in this as well :cool:

I'm down for a collaboration!

I'm into making skits and series. Collabing outside of gaming while we all live so far apart makes putting a script together pretty limiting because we can't all be at the same place at the same time (unless someone has some really sick green screen skills ;))

If we can get a few more people I was thinking maybe we can start a Google Doc that we can all work on and make a script together that sort of parodies the movie UNFRIENDED. I've never seen it, but based off of the trailer it looks like it all takes place over video chatting online. We can probably make a pretty interesting script using that format.

I know he's pretty busy, but I'm tagging @Yuzoogle in case he'd be interested in this as well :cool:
loving the unfriended idea you have got there, have seen the film my oh my it is good :)

Back