Music Collabing with my music!

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
I just covered the tribute soundtrack of Paul Walker from Fast & Furious 7, See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth and I got over 1,000 views over a night! This might be my best video at this point, as I've improved on audio, video and editing quality of the video! I'm just wondering if anyone of you want to use my music as a background track for your next video? If you hit the criteria below, reply this thread so I can check out your channel!

Criteria:
1. 1000 subscribers
2. 5,000 views

You can use my cover(I will send you the mp3 link) on the background, and also shout it out in your video and include a button(annotation) that is linked to my channel! I'll help you share your video on my social sites as well! :)

I'd love to sample your music. We could post it on to your channel seeing as you're more popular than I am. You're a guitarist, I don't know if you know anything about DAW's
?

I'd love to sample your music. We could post it on to your channel seeing as you're more popular than I am. You're a guitarist, I don't know if you know anything about DAW's
?
Woah! Some crazy music there dude! Oh yeah, I will add you to the list but I'll have to wait till I have a list of other people! :)

Back