Collab Questions?

Ucan Draw

Hello everyone, I just had some huge questions when it comes to collaborating with another youtube.

The biggest question is what types of ideas or things can I implement? Should it be a google hangout, and youtube live, a video talking about the other channel and vice versa, ect?

I am just confused because I have about 3 channels which would be perfect to do it with (they are other drawing channels too), but I am just not sure what to do.

Thanks so much everyone!

Do these other drawing channels have particular styles or shticks? Maybe you can try each other's gimmick, either in the same video or separately. Or a speed drawing video!

A podcast/live stream would be interesting because you can talk "shop" and get a bit technical. Your subs might appreciate that. :)

Well if you are going to collab with another drawing channel, it would be pretty cool to have a draw competition where you would ask your viewers what they would like to see you draw and then both of you would attempt to draw that thing and then the viewers could vote of which one came out better.

Back