Collab question

But the other guy can sue for money he doesn't make on his channel, but for money he has exterior to YouTube. If they have a contract, verbal or written, and one side violates the contract, then legal action can lead to monetary restitution, even if the work in question makes no money itself.
He is literally asking that even if he carries out his side of the deal, he can still sue him for money XD. Since YouTube's legal system is wack I was just saying that if he is really worried about it, just demonetize the video, if it helps him sleep at night. There is really no reason for the other person to sue him if he keeps his side of the agreement, so he'll be fine.

He is literally asking that even if he carries out his side of the deal, he can still sue him for money XD. Since YouTube's legal system is wack I was just saying that if he is really worried about it, just demonetize the video, if it helps him sleep at night. There is really no reason for the other person to sue him if he keeps his side of the agreement, so he'll be fine.
STOP USING THAT WORD !!!! :D You're jinxing me you two. Now the guy is going to somehow know about it and sue the hell out of me, just because.

Back