Other Collab for a new gamer?

YoungsterJulian

Loving YTtalk
I just started this new channel as I ran into problems with my old one, I used to have 100 subs but now I have none. Would anyone wanna do a collab with me when I get back from vacation and help me out a bit? Preferably 100+ active subs but I will consider pretty much everything! Thanks!

i dont know if your asking us to subscribe, or if your aming for 100 active subs xD Some one lighten me up :D

=
i dont know if your asking us to subscribe, or if your aming for 100 active subs xD Some one lighten me up :D
Haha I am saying thats what I would prefer for someone to have for me to collaborate with, but if you want feel free to subscribe! XD

I have two channels, my main comedy channel with 120 subs and my gaming channel with 3 subs :p
The gaming channel doesn't exactly meet your requirements, but would you still like to collab?

Yeah sure we could! Those requirements were exactly requirements, just what I was hoping for! What games do you play?
Arena of Heroes, Left 4 Dead 2, Godsrule: War of Mortals, Champions of Regnum. Those are the games I PLAY but I have a lot of others including Dungeons and Dragons Online, Minecraft and Frontline Tactics :)

Back