Gaming Colab wanted-NO requirements !

Horse Punch

I've Got It
So if anyone is interested message me me and im sure we can sort it out.And also thank you for picking me....I feel so special !
I mainly play pc and ps4 from time to time have post up to date games and a great mic !

So if anyone is interested message me me and im sure we can sort it out.And also thank you for picking me....I feel so special !
I mainly play pc and ps4 from time to time have post up to date games and a great mic !
What are the PC games that you play? mainly on steam

Hey man, i think I've actually seen you in comment sections before. Either a cow chop or yogscast video, anyways i checked out your channel (I like the intro by the way) and i'm also really into civ. If you want to do some civ multiplayer when the new one comes out, I'd be down. That is if the multiplayer isn't as broken as civ 5 was/is, if your interested just hit me up on here or on my channel whatever works.

Hey man, i think I've actually seen you in comment sections before. Either a cow chop or yogscast video, anyways i checked out your channel (I like the intro by the way) and i'm also really into civ. If you want to do some civ multiplayer when the new one comes out, I'd be down. That is if the multiplayer isn't as broken as civ 5 was/is, if your interested just hit me up on here or on my channel whatever works.
Yeah man I'm happy to play civ with you can't seem to find your channel so just message me on YouTube we can sort out the details

Hey mate, I am looking for someone to collab with and just overall just having fun, so I am going to message your youtube as well and lets sort it out if your interested :D

Back