COD Sniping Team Changes

As some of you might know Optic Gaming(918k) released their entire sniper roster last week, minus 4 members. This released a large pool of talent into free agency. FaZe Clan(How do u not know them) lost their main player asset in Pamaj(772k), as well as GWDT(129k). List ur top 3 players to get in FaZe, and any other predictions in the sniper community. Let's talk about it!!!!

Thanks Man First Post. And as for your opinion, the best snipers can do it all your an idiot to think they will dye out, best editing talent, graphic design work, they'll be here as long as COD does so get better or GTFO. Its people like you making neg comments thats the problem in this community I did nothing to warrant your negativity, just move on.[DOUBLEPOST=1380509719,1380509383][/DOUBLEPOST]Sry didn't look at your channel ur not bad but still a d**k and my friends are still better Overpowered Default Class and Swiff : P

Thanks Man First Post. And as for your opinion, the best snipers can do it all your an idiot to think they will dye out, best editing talent, graphic design work, they'll be here as long as COD does so get better or GTFO. Its people like you making neg comments thats the problem in this community I did nothing to warrant your negativity, just move on.[DOUBLEPOST=1380509719,1380509383][/DOUBLEPOST]Sry didn't look at your channel ur not bad but still a d**k and my friends are still better Overpowered Default Class and Swiff : P
Yeah I dont mind sniping but quickscoping has ruined the game and that is why they are taking it out of the game!

Yeah I dont mind sniping but quickscoping has ruined the game and that is why they are taking it out of the game!
I snipe a lot but not exclusively like most of them. I have some sick shotty feeds! Bout to go like/comment on your most recent vid. Please check out my Spas12 5OS, 20 secs long and I think you'll like it sry for previous posts.

Back