CoD Reveal Video Use

velocity

YTtalk Mad
The CoD may be revealed today. Now I understand that using footage of games that aren't released isn't really allowed and could lead to a strike.

On all my old channels I've always used the reveal footage for video no problem. So is a trailer like this fine to use?

I don't mean just using literally the trailer but like someone said, talking over it, breaking it down or just using tiny parts from it to reference. I've always done and never really had a problem. I did a breakdown of the revolution die rise trailer fine and had no claims.

So in terms of just using small parts would that be okay or if I used it without sound?

well ... the COD branch of gaming has been quite used and over used in the yotube comunity ... so would it be a good decision to make ppl actualy do instructional and entertaining videos then just rather bored comentary and just makign the video for the hell of making something to upload ?

well ... the COD branch of gaming has been quite used and over used in the yotube comunity ... so would it be a good decision to make ppl actualy do instructional and entertaining videos then just rather bored comentary and just makign the video for the hell of making something to upload ?

That's quite the generalisation. When did I say I would slap the trailer up with some commentary just to upload? I was simply asking what was aloud. I in actual fact have a very good and unique idea with what I wanted to do with it.

That's quite the generalisation. When did I say I would slap the trailer up with some commentary just to upload? I was simply asking what was aloud. I in actual fact have a very good and unique idea with what I wanted to do with it.
oh dude don`t get me wroung i`m not talking to you ... as you sed i`m generalizing and i should of specified that i`m widely generalizing, moust importantly i ment no disrespect, i was just reffering to ppl that just make these things and relate them to proper content just for the views and the money so sorry if i ofended. :(

Back