Other CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
RULES:
-Must be 18 or very mature (Minimum is 14)
-At least 10 quality videos
-That's all really

Submission Format:
Name:
Sub's:
Main Games:
What is something you want out of this (Besides more traffic):
Who are you and how did you get to making YouTube videos:
Time Zone:
When can you make videos (Days and hours):
Console (Specify) or PC:
Skills:
Best way to contact you:

That's it! You have to be serious about this! Leave a group name idea maybe, and you might be hearing from me soon!

Hey man, sounds like a good idea.

I used to run a community channel, and it is not that easy, especially if your under pressure from subs to release videos plus its difficult to get alot of people on at the same time to record. And unless you all have a few hundred subs, or one person has a large channel, its unlikely that its going to grow anyones channel as they might think or want. Because of this we changed into just a gaming community without a channel needing to upload to, which was fun as there was less pressure, and if I wanted to record for my own channel I could.

But by all means continue doing it, I might sign up in the next week if I have some time. Good luck!

Hey man, sounds like a good idea.

I used to run a community channel, and it is not that easy, especially if your under pressure from subs to release videos plus its difficult to get alot of people on at the same time to record. And unless you all have a few hundred subs, or one person has a large channel, its unlikely that its going to grow anyones channel as they might think or want. Because of this we changed into just a gaming community without a channel needing to upload to, which was fun as there was less pressure, and if I wanted to record for my own channel I could.

But by all means continue doing it, I might sign up in the next week if I have some time. Good luck!
It doesn't even need to be us all playing at the same time. If one of us starts a new good high quality series we could post part one on the community channel and the rest on their own channel

hello mate, Just a little tip. Reason your not getting many replys is that your demanding to much... Youtube is about having fun with what you do

It doesn't even need to be us all playing at the same time. If one of us starts a new good high quality series we could post part one on the community channel and the rest on their own channel

I see that, but it usually won't ever exceed more than 100 views on the community channel. Its not going to work for getting people exposure, as Nerdem said, its about having fun. Its alot more hassle and its not fun. If you want a community, base it on something specific, like PC Gaming. There was another thread in here where it had that kind of ethos with it, and it looks fun, maybe look at that community, it won't have a community channel, but it will bring gamers together and we will probably make YouTube videos when we play with each other.

hello mate, Just a little tip. Reason your not getting many replys is that your demanding to much... Youtube is about having fun with what you do
Ok. I will close this thread and make an easier one in the future, thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back