closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do your channel art for $1. Real money thou

I know you are offering a heck of a deal but I have no money. I will keep you in my mind when I need some designs and have cash. How much YT cash would you want? I will give you $100 that you will be able to use to VIP membership for an entire month.

If you want something for free just describe the kind of thing you want and i will give it a go for a credit in the channel description.

Hmmm. Actually. I'll do it for free this time. If you're still looking for GFX, hit me up on Skype - datpotatoo.

I know you are offering a heck of a deal but I have no money. I will keep you in my mind when I need some designs and have cash. How much YT cash would you want? I will give you $100 that you will be able to use to VIP membership for an entire month.
ill make you a quality banner for for 50 yttalk cash message me on youtube

I already have someone making me a banner. Thank you for the offer! Message me on Skype so we can keep in touch for the next time I need GFX
cool that banner you have is pretty generic i have the same effect currently on my banner so if you want i could make a different one to see if you like but its okay if you like yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back