Other Closed Captions Collab (Read to understand)

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Hi everyone,

Having accurate subtitles / CC on my videos is something that's important to me. On my channel I've now managed to update all my videos with accurate English captions.

I'd like to have more options than just English captions on my videos so I was wondering if anybody wanted to collaborate on this aspect of the video?

Basically what I'm envisioning is that I go onto one of your videos and add English closed captions and in return you translate my English captions into another language. As my videos are already updated with English captions, all you'd need to do is translate the sentences already wrote out so in theory it's a lot quicker than adding captions for the first time.

Once they're added, I'll leave a link to your channel in the video description in return for you crediting my channel in your video.

Anyone interested?

Hi,
I am really interested in this collaboration. I can offer you to translate your videos in czech if you like. It is not very common language but it helps. If you´re interested please contact me. Cheers.

My channel:
Christina Kaydee

Back