Christmas video ideas?

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
I know there's already a post about this, but it was for a gaming channel and I am looking for something for a vlogging channel.

Something simple that I can do it home, but will still make a good video?!?!? Drawing a blank

Hey Whats up Rachael!? First off, I want to start off by saying that I just checked out your channel, and you're pretty funny-keep It up!
As far as Christmas video ideas, maybe you could make a video about why you like Christmas, or the hassles of Christmas, or maybe you could even make a video about an old Christmas family memory or something. Lol I know these are the best ideas but they're something to start with. As long as you make something that you are proud of and something that you love, I'm sure that your viewers will feel the same way. :)
-T

Hey Whats up Rachael!? First off, I want to start off by saying that I just checked out your channel, and you're pretty funny-keep It up!
As far as Christmas video ideas, maybe you could make a video about why you like Christmas, or the hassles of Christmas, or maybe you could even make a video about an old Christmas family memory or something. Lol I know these are the best ideas but they're something to start with. As long as you make something that you are proud of and something that you love, I'm sure that your viewers will feel the same way. :)
-T
thank you!!!!!! :D

Back