Services Cheap Custom 2d Cartoon Avatar/Character/Mascot!

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Hi there guys~So I will be doing something a little different in what I usually do. This time, I'll be taking custom cartoon avatar orders for your channel! So This is for people who are interested to have a little custom mascot to put in your banner, avatar or even thumbnails. But take note, Drawing isn't really my specialty and I'm not really that great at drawing so I have my limits. I can only do simple front view characters. I'm not really that great at drawing characters at different angles or views nor I can draw complicated and detailed stuff such as clothes or eyes. So Bear in mind that I can't do complicated detailed characters. But I'll see what I can do. I'll let you know If I'll be able to make your character or not. So don't worry since I'll also be sending you a preview, then you can pay after if you're satisfied with my work. and I also forgot to mention that I don't have any equipments like a drawing tablet so this may take a little time and it won't be perfect since I'll just be using a mouse and the pen tool.

So anyway, As for the price goes, I'll be charging around 4-6 dollars. But It also depends how complicated or how much effort and time it took me to make it. Here are some few examples, I'll be showing some screenshots since these are some work in progress. I can make monsters, animals, and such.

otterinasuit preview.jpg
5rtdfs.jpg
54ere.jpg

Payments made via paypal. Comment below or contact me on skype if interested.

Last edited:
Back