Channel update

GuffeyGaming

my channel views say I have 236 views all together but once again my Amnesia one says it have 563, this isn't adding up, I think someone is botting my video, so should I delete it or wait it out to see if there legit views?

We have been telling you our thoughts of what you should do... Delete the video, or do nothing. You don't need to make countless threads asking the same thing... Especially when we tell you the same thing everytime.

We have been telling you our thoughts of what you should do... Delete the video, or do nothing. You don't need to make countless threads asking the same thing... Especially when we tell you the same thing everytime.
I didn't say the same thing in this one and if I do what your telling me, its going to remove ALL my total views plus more, that would really make my channel look great

I didn't say the same thing in this one and if I do what your telling me, its going to remove ALL my total views plus more, that would really make my channel look great
Every thread is about you getting botted and what you should do.

You either delete the video, and keep your channel now with however many views you have on your other videos... Or you create a new channel and have 0 views.

Every thread is about you getting botted and what you should do.

You either delete the video, and keep your channel now with however many views you have on your other videos... Or you create a new channel and have 0 views.
Im pretty much gonna have 0 after deleting it anyways

Sometimes youtube takes a while for it to add up, it does it for me aswell, just wait and itll soon add up correctly if not just do what KGATV said and ignore this :p

will take a while before your channel views go down try and keep threads like the 2 you created together in the same thread since it deals with the same topic

Back