Channel Review

Lordicon

I am new on these forums and just signed up. Planning on being a very active member as i have been checking out topics here and there is a great deal of good advise.

Would love peoples opinion and suggestions on my channel if you can. This is a very new channel. I only have about 12 videos done up so far. While making these videos I have been trying to learn different methods to better my chance of having these videos viewed.

I would really like to know what everyone things of my intro, I have made two different intros between some of the videos. You will need to check out an older video to see my first intro and a newer video to see the one I am currently using. I was thinking of just doing a 3-5 second intro with my channels abbv spinning or doing something and end it with that, so that is another option.

Would also like to know if my thumbnails and titles seem to par for most of the videos. It just feels a bit off and a bit odd but maybe it is just me. What do you think?

Another thing about my channel is the name of it. Would it be good to leave it as "Gaming with Lordicon" or should I leave it as just "Lordicon"? I am going to post a lot of games but I may end up doing different things as well such as modding consoles or controllers or building PC's, just depends on my mood at the time. Thoughts?

To make a long story short here is the link to my channel. Please be honest.
Gaming With Lordicon

Back