Facebook Care to encourage an aspiring novelist?

FallenAngelGM

Liking YTtalk
Greetings everyone,

In 2009, I was watching AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW and I was inspired by group called THE BEAT FREAKS, an all-girl crew who did break dance, pop, locking, the kind of dance you'd see guys doing, but even better. I loved how they came to the show with their "FREAK THE DREAM" motto, meaning that go for your dreams and make it happen.

Seeing their performances, I too was inspired by them. I came with the idea to write my first novel called 8 VALKYRIES.

8 VALKYRIES is a fantasy story based on Norse mythology telling the tale of eight battle-maidens who fell on Midgard (Earth) with no memories of their asgardian lives, until one of them remembers it all. This one goes to a journey to find her fellow sisters, return to Asgard and help the gods battle against an enemy date from the birth of the universe.

I've finished the manuscript of the first volume and I am in the process of reviewing and correcting it. And I post updates on my Facebook Page when I can.

So here's the link to my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/gregomichel

Please Like my page to follow the progress of this novel project. Every Like is appreciate and it would means the world to have a lot of you guys follow my project. Thank you in advance and hopefully I will be able to completely finish the first manuscript so it can be good to be sent.

Thank you for your support.

PS: You can also follow me at TWITTER: @GregoMichel

Back