Capture Cards

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
I'm looking for a capture card to record Xbox original, playstation 2 and N64 game play but i know nothing about capture cards so i was hoping someone here can help me out. I'm hoping for something relatively cheap (like, as cheap as possible while still meeting the other requirements), it needs to have a semi-long cable that connects from the tv to the computer, because my tv and computer are about 7 feet away from each other, and neither can be moved much. idk if my computer specs matter but ill list them anyway:

Manufacturer - HP
Processor: AMD Turion Dual-Core Rm-75 2.20GHz

RAM: 3.00 (2.75GB usable)
32-bit opeerating system

If anyone can help me out it'd be greatly appreciated

PS if ordering online is a requirement i probably wont bother unless it has free shipping to canada like deal xtreme does, because otherwise shipping would bump the price up to a point where i might as well go in store and get something better haha anyway any help appreciated

Elgato game capture would be the most practical and best quality however can be rather expensive, if money is no problem then go for this.

However if you are not willing to pay that much then i suggest the roxio game capture HD which is a strong competitor with similar practicality and worse quality but still recording at 1080p.

Those are pretty old systems most capture cards only do hdmi which does don't You should just emulate them, and record them through fraps.

It's not really the capture card you need to worry about it's mostly the cords the system has, so make sure the system has HD cords, also I recommend HD PVR or el gato.

Definitely the Elgato Game Capture HD. I can record with all those consoles and more. It has its own software to edit videos with, it is small and easy to use and it is relatively cheap compared to others on the market. :D

In that case a Dazzle capture card might be the solution, you just need to make sure you have the sufficient cables to record with! :D
That's still too expensive at $70, I was thinking i might get this cuz its only $10 so im not loosing alot if its bad or doesnt work: dx.com/p/easycap-usb-2-0-audio-video-capture-surveillance-dongle-11267

Back