Cant Wait For The Day Someone Does a Straight to the Point Video on Gaining Exposure.

I will give you your answer. Just look at the top YouTubers and it becomes really obvious. They all make awesome videos... Not just good videos, videos with freakin awesome production values, content, scripts, uniqueness, whatever. And they don't make awesome videos because they're big, it's the other way around. I'm gonna give you the hard truth and say if you aren't getting as many views as you think you should be getting, you need to change something about your videos. The most likely answer is your videos aren't as good as you think they are.

Nice to see the comments! also I'm not just another COD commentator, I don't do COD anymore, got bored, started doing games I would love to play even more! slowly growing! maybe soon I'll get people enjoying my content on a day to day basis![DOUBLEPOST=1370264046,1370264011][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the advice man.

I am in the process of gathering YouTubers from around the world for a new network type channel called, JinX (entertainment).

I am aiming to have all kinds of entertaining videos, short films, gaming etc. The idea is to get a variety of content that in return will attract large amount of viewers thus giving content creators exposure and growth.

I have a thread started in the 'Collaborations & Meet Ups' section. The thread is titled
NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab)

I have had a positive response, already working out deals with a few creators. So if maybe you're interested give the thread a look!

Ned.

Back