Can't change name yet...

Amber lynx

I've Got It
I would assume like some of you when you FINALLY figure out what you want to name your channel and you can't change it because if googles 3 month change name policy :(

To get around this go to Channel Settings>Change name>Edit on Google+>Click Cancel>Profile Drop menu (left side)>Settings>[scroll to the bottom]>Delete Google profile>[Sign in if asked to]>[Scroll to bottom]>[Check box]>Remove Selected Services>[Back arrow at the top of your browser and it will let you change your name]

Doing this will not effect your channel at all. The only change that will be made is your videos will be made private, just make them public in video manager. This will not automatically make any future videos posted private.

I hope it helps!

To get around this go to Channel Settings>Change name>Edit on Google+>Click Cancel>Profile Drop menu (left side)>Settings>[scroll to the bottom]>Delete Google profile>[Sign in if asked to]>[Scroll to bottom]>[Check box]>Remove Selected Services>[Back arrow at the top of your browser and it will let you change your name]

Doing this will not effect your channel at all. The only change that will be made is your videos will be made private, just make them public in video manager. This will not automatically make any future videos posted private.

I hope it helps!

That is so handy thanks for sharing this :)

Back