Canon EOS 70D - First look!

The next body I get it is definitely going to have the LCD on top, it makes it looks so much more professional, I aint sure if I would use it though. The biggest pain I find with the LCD is when I use it for checking out pictures and I sometimes end up with sweat all over it and I cannot see clearly, its my own fault really :D Great first look at it Ifti, I cant wait to see how it performs.

The next body I get it is definitely going to have the LCD on top, it makes it looks so much more professional, I aint sure if I would use it though. The biggest pain I find with the LCD is when I use it for checking out pictures and I sometimes end up with sweat all over it and I cannot see clearly, its my own fault really :D Great first look at it Ifti, I cant wait to see how it performs.

Im not really a photographer so I dont really get all ISO and white balance stuff most of the time - and I agree with you, the top LCD makes it look professional, but I dont really know what to make of all the information off of it just yet! lol.
I tend to use it just for filming most of the time!

Im working on some sample footage, including testing that autofocus speed etc as well - so a sample video shouldbe up soon ;)

Back