Can someone review the aesthetics of my channel?

Do you like the look of my channel?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could review the overall look of my channels, such as thumbnail, titles, etc.
I don't know, I kinda have ocd with the look of my channel, and it annoys the fudge out of me!
So I want to know what others think. THANKS :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/thenoobslaya2011
I think your channel is set up real good. I would remove your minecraft mini games playlist until you get at least 4 vids in that playlist. I would move your popular uploads as the very top playlist. It looks really good though! You got great thumbnails!

Nice channel dude, I just think the logo in your channel are gets covered by the social media icons etc. Nice channel trailer too.

I think your channel is set up real good. I would remove your minecraft mini games playlist until you get at least 4 vids in that playlist. I would move your popular uploads as the very top playlist. It looks really good though! You got great thumbnails!

Yeah, thumbnails look great.

Nice channel dude, I just think the logo in your channel are gets covered by the social media icons etc. Nice channel trailer too.

Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate the feedback! I'll definitely consider it :D

Back