Can i receive feeback on my video :D

I'm doing a batman arkham knight walkthrough and i would like to see someone perspective on the video.
Is the intro good?
is the gameplay good?
am i funny, boring, or interesting ? i
is my outro good ?
Any feedback is helpful :)

heres the link

Last edited:
Hey,

Great video!! It is awesome you are playing such a popular game right now that everyone is talking about and i like your playing style but i have some comments that you could take forward to make your channel even better:

I am currently watching a guy play Batman Arkham Knight and something i admire about his videos is that is make conversation with the viewers throughout his videos. He may ask something random in the video about them commenting about their favourite Batman film or when they first discovered his channel or anything like that and i think that could be something you could apply to your channel. I found my attention was lost at some points because i just wasn't engaged and possibly adding that aspects of talking about something that is happening in your life or your opinion or E3 or something could all be pointers that will make someone subscribe to you rather than another youtuber.

Here is the Youtuber I have watched for ever!! He is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/user/theRadBrad

Another points is potentially work on some better graphics for your intro. I really liked the music but maybe have more going on in the intro...like working in after effects to add more animation to your text

But love the channel, keep up the great work...and maybe to even grab people in you can show a blooper or funny moment made in the video right at the beginning to show people your style and add the humours and entertaining aspects to your videos

Hope this helped!! I will stop talking now...once i start, i can't stop haha

Good luck and all the best :D

I like your channel banner and avatar! I love the way you placed the rectangle designs on your banner :)
You should change the layout of the channel by going to the navigation panel :)
Thumbnails are well defined and clear :)
The rainbow border in your thumbnails is totally unique and fabulous :)
I think the intro is cool but not really professional :)
The audio quality is nice, Talking power is nice :)
Very entertaining video haha!
You should make an outro for your channel :)
All the best :)

Back