Can I get some feedback?

Outss

I would love some feedback on my youtube channel, the quality of the videos, thumbnails, sub count etc.. am i doing well at the moment? I feel like I am struggling to get the views and the new subscribers, but feel like if i am persistent enough they will eventually come. Thoughts please please please please

Hi, hope I can help you out! First of all, the branding is really well done on your channel overall, and the vibe is intentional. The content is good as well, and thankfully you have a pretty good rapping ability to support that. One major suggestion I would make is about your titles. The titles, though specific, are quite abstract and don't do much to help out with SEO. I've found that simpler titles work better, and you don't need to use so many special characters, like [ ] - etc. Currently, all of your titles, as I look at them, are just too complicated, and not pleasing to the eye, and therefore can be skipped over quite easily. You want to also make a characteristic difference in titles between the videos that you want to really push (like your music video) and videos that aren't necessarily the big "gateway" videos or whatever. I really also like your most recent video. If you don't already, you should watch Aries. He has about 130,000 subscribers and has been putting a LOT of videos on the trending page recently because of how he incorporates trending rappers, gimmicks, whatever into his beats and production. There seems to be a "market" for that kind of thing, and you could definitely use that to your advantage to tap into people that are searching for kendrick lamar for example, and then maybe they stumble upon your video where you sample something from him. Just an idea. Other than that, just make sure to post consistently, and keep at it man! Good stuff!

EDIT: I subscribed, haha

Last edited:
Hi, hope I can help you out! First of all, the branding is really well done on your channel overall, and the vibe is intentional. The content is good as well, and thankfully you have a pretty good rapping ability to support that. One major suggestion I would make is about your titles. The titles, though specific, are quite abstract and don't do much to help out with SEO. I've found that simpler titles work better, and you don't need to use so many special characters, like [ ] - etc. Currently, all of your titles, as I look at them, are just too complicated, and not pleasing to the eye, and therefore can be skipped over quite easily. You want to also make a characteristic difference in titles between the videos that you want to really push (like your music video) and videos that aren't necessarily the big "gateway" videos or whatever. I really also like your most recent video. If you don't already, you should watch Aries. He has about 130,000 subscribers and has been putting a LOT of videos on the trending page recently because of how he incorporates trending rappers, gimmicks, whatever into his beats and production. There seems to be a "market" for that kind of thing, and you could definitely use that to your advantage to tap into people that are searching for kendrick lamar for example, and then maybe they stumble upon your video where you sample something from him. Just an idea. Other than that, just make sure to post consistently, and keep at it man! Good stuff!

EDIT: I subscribed, haha

Ah that's so kind of you :) Really helpful advice. Thanks!

I really quite like the vibe of your channel, and your branding? Phenomenal. I also took a chance to check out some of your videos, and they were really well filmed and i liked them a lot. Your banner is perfectly made, and adds a more dramatic vibe to your channel, which helps with that intentional total vibe that you have. I truly hope to see you do well, because this is amazing.

Back