Can anyone link to some good graphic designers?

Eclxhpse

I have been searching for someone to make me some graphics for my channel, but the struggle has been real. I haven't seen anyone who is experienced enough, or who has seemed to "wow" me. If you have/know anyone who is experienced, and good at GFX please give me some way to contact them below. Of course I am not expecting for it to be free.

I have been searching for someone to make me some graphics for my channel, but the struggle has been real. I haven't seen anyone who is experienced enough, or who has seemed to "wow" me. If you have/know anyone who is experienced, and good at GFX please give me some way to contact them below. Of course I am not expecting for it to be free.

Sorry, if you already knew this, but just in case :) - Check out some of the service threads here --> http://yttalk.com/forums/services.87/ and see if you see anything you like. Some of them are free, some of them charge YTtalk virtual cash, some of them real $$

Good luck. :)

My advice would be trying to make a request thread on the services thread area. It`s a nice way of asking someone to help with your graphical requests.

Hi if your still looking I would be happy to help, if you want drop me a message on Skype and ill help as much as I can
my Skype is TRKHDPRO

Back