Building a fan base

Shrumer

Hey guys sorry if this is in the wrong place this is only my second post. I have recently started making youtube videos and been doing so for a week and a bit, most of my videos have 0 views apart from myself xD does anyone have any tips on how to get views with 0 subs

Hello best friend,I just checked out your channel.Basically I have some idea to make your channel batter.First of all I recommended you to add some video or your playlist on the homepage of your channel.Also add a channel trailer on channel trailer section,if you don't have any channel trailer add one of your videos as a channel trailer.The next thing I will recommend you to add some description on your about page.It's really help a new viewer to know something more about your channel.And keep working on your thumbnail,I'm not saying your thumbnails are bad what I'm trying to say they can be improved.Actually people have to click & watch your videos right.After all that keep uploading quality content,have at least 8-10 videos.Keep sharing your videos on your social media & different forums,That should really help you to get some extra views & subs.

So just keep trying after all success don't come initially you have to work hard to gain success.So never give up.Best of luck mate,my best wishes are always with you :)

I've moved this to the strategy/technique advice forum. ^^ This question gets asked a lot, and I recommend browsing through other threads in this forum for some ideas. =)

It's important to share your channel! Tell people about it, and maybe they will like it and tell their friends! :)

Just put yourself out there reach out to do videos with other, give feedback to others, just be a good person and dont be scared to ask for feedback plus say if you share your video with 100 people and only 30 of them like it make content for the 30 that did like it your fanbase is your worry not the people who dont like it

1 week isn't that long at all. You need to be persistent, have good content, good gfx, etc. You really should put playlists and stuff on your front page though.

Back