Building a community?

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
I am trying to make more of my subscribers interact with my videos. I have 128 subscribers and a lot of them watch, acutally, but only 20 of them or so are active in the comments.

Most of my subscriber views are from the day after I post a video. I understand that this happens naturally, but I hope to get more of them to want to be engaged in my community. I already reply to all the comments and stuff, but that hasn't changed anything.

I guess my question is, how can I get my subscribers to feel more included in my community and make them excited when I post a new video?

Was actually thinking of doing something of the sort on my channel, almost like MatPat's videos where he asks a question at the end. I was basically going to ask what people wanted to see, and have two separate annotations. Each one linking to the same thing, but being able to see what they vote for in the analytics. Get the idea? So, "Would you rather see more reviews? Or more Afterthoughts? Click on the links to tell me!"

Both links will go to a subscribe button, but I can check both of those individual links within the analytics later to find out.

honestly i think its going to come with time. Also by creating a following on other social media sites, i think that keeps your visibility up. When people constantly see you, and they like what they see, they are going to seek out other ways to see you more, and hopefully be more engaged :)

Back