Gaming BudgetGamers needs you!

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Join a growing group of gamers and upload videos together! We already have many members who are always on the skype chat looking to collaborate and we are planning a lot. Including giveaways and events. BudgetGamers is laid back, and we're more like a group of friends than anything. By joining Budget you can represent us, and we can represent you. It is a family, and you could be the next member!

So this sounds good, what do I need?

-A microphone
-Ability to record gameplay (depends on your role with budgetgamers)
-A fun and positive attitude
-A skype

Cool I got all that, what can I do?

-Record gameplay
-Do commentaries
-Game reviews
-Do a gaming news series

What if I don't want to record videos but still want to help the channel?

-Become a promoter! Promoters are members of BG who help advertise the channel and grow it

Any things I need to know once I join?

-No racism or homophobia, joking is fine but if you disrespect others you'll be removed regardless of how quality your content is

-Every video submitted to us must be exclusive, and you must upload at least one video a week. Exceptions cam be made to the once a week rule but you'd have to talk to me

I'am ready to join already! Tell me how!

-Contact me on skype. My name is bmfchaos

Hey mate, I have literally all the requirements and would love to see if this can take us far :) I added you on skype so message me back when you can, cheers!

Alright I meet the requirements but I want to know for the gaming news and reviews is it just one or two people kind of like a co anchor

Alright I meet the requirements but I want to know for the gaming news and reviews is it just one or two people kind of like a co anchor
It will be one person. I may co-anchor it if I feel it needs that.[DOUBLEPOST=1477183586,1477183554][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey mate, I have literally all the requirements and would love to see if this can take us far :) I added you on skype so message me back when you can, cheers!

I love that attitude. I'am assuming you're Cain? If not please tell me your Skype name

It will be one person. I may co-anchor it if I feel it needs that.[DOUBLEPOST=1477183586,1477183554][/DOUBLEPOST]

I love that attitude. I'am assuming you're Cain? If not please tell me your Skype name

Good to hear :) yeah I'm Cain, (skype=superdupapartytrooper)

Back