BubbleWrapBeast - Brutally Honest Review Please!

Hey Guys,

I am just over a month into Youtube and really enjoy recording my reactions when playing. I take criticism really well and see it as a good thing as it helps me improve.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BubblewrapBeast

I would like you all to be brutally honest with me, don't side step anything just to be a "nice guy"
biggrin.png

FIRE AWAY!

I looked at your channel (channel art, logo, playlists and the like) and that looked good. I looked at the videos and while I don't watch the Evil within, I did watch your one Minecraft video and I did enjoy it.

I looked at your channel (channel art, logo, playlists and the like) and that looked good. I looked at the videos and while I don't watch the Evil within, I did watch your one Minecraft video and I did enjoy it.
Thanks bud, I will start making more, it seemed to do well too :) I'm never sure if I should cut it up to like the parts where stuff actually happens or if I should just post the whole recording.

I go with Posting mainly the whole video if its a lets play, if not... Well than I would cut it up. It makes it more entertaining!

Channel Art looks good, the text does blend into the background a little so maybe see if you can make the text more clear.
Home page is missing a trailer which would give people who haven't subscribed a taste of what you offer and draw them in.
Personally i'd try and keep video length down as the internet tends to have a short attention span and if it's only the best bits in theory it'll be more entertaining.
Love the name of the channel, definitely something that sticks in the mind.

Back