Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm behind the times obviously, I haven't seen any of these films. Saw the Spiderman films but would have just assumed he's some random extra. Now Xena Warrior Princess is something I used to watch a bit of, but that was so long ago, theres no chance of me remembering that :sorry2:

Think I'm behind the times obviously, I haven't seen any of these films. Saw the Spiderman films but would have just assumed he's some random extra. Now Xena Warrior Princess is something I used to watch a bit of, but that was so long ago, theres no chance of me remembering that :sorry2:

Don't worry we will forgive you..

Bruce was on Dinner For Five, I forget what episode and season, but it was a great episode! You can find the full episode on Youtube. Its a great episode for any Bruce Campbell fan, or any fan of low budget horror films!

you're forgiven! haha

Don't worry we will forgive you..

you're forgiven! haha
Thankyou, I shall research him some more :p

One last tin of soup for the road...
d5371697l.jpg

Or would that be a step backward ;)

Bruce was on Dinner For Five, I forget what episode and season, but it was a great episode! You can find the full episode on Youtube. Its a great episode for any Bruce Campbell fan, or any fan of low budget horror films!

I need to go check that out.[DOUBLEPOST=1370003892,1370003854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thankyou, I shall research him some more :p

One last tin of soup for the road...
d5371697l.jpg

Or would that be a step backward ;)
It would have been but you put up Tomato Soup which is my favorite so it is a step forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back