Breakthrough

NerdByte

OFFICIAL YTtalk FIRST AIDER
Hey guys,

I was just curious and this only really applies to some but was there ever a point where you channel just "blew up"? Not in the explosion sence but you know what I mean xD

There has been two occasions for me, one when i had some guy with 12,000 subs subscribe to me (I had about 20 subs at the time and got 10 in a day!!! I know wow xD) and the second is recently, im getting new subs everyday!

What about you? :)

Hey guys,

I was just curious and this only really applies to some but was there ever a point where you channel just "blew up"? Not in the explosion sence but you know what I mean xD

There has been two occasions for me, one when i had some guy with 12,000 subs subscribe to me (I had about 20 subs at the time and got 10 in a day!!! I know wow xD) and the second is recently, im getting new subs everyday!

What about you? :)

Well I guess you could say there was a point where the same thing happened to our channel :p We gained atleast a sub a day for some time and we was gradually beginning to get a lot more views on our videos! Now it's sort of gone back down to a steady pace, but it was nice whilst it lasted.

before , when i was making minecraft videos, i checked my channel everyday for subs but it never seemed to happen , but now after having a 2 month break i think my channel could become something because im not exactly going to follow the crowd anymore with the typical lets-plays

Not yet really. Still waiting for that miracle to happen :D

Lol im with ya on this miracle.

The most I've "blown up" was 4 subs in one day, and thats it lol. And it was because I was advertising my channel on my own livestream "hey guys if you enjoyed the stream check out my youtube channel..." sorta thing. It wasn't natural growth :/ which is what every youtuber wants!

But congrats to the OP :) Hope your channel continues its success!

My rate of growth has never exploded but it seems to grow all the time. A few weeks ago I was getting about 1 sub a day now I'm getting 2-3. I got 7 in one day if that counts!

The biggest day of subscribers for me was probably from broadcasting on younow. Had about 100 viewers for 30 minutes or so and ended up with 20-30 subs.

The biggest day of subscribers for me was probably from broadcasting on younow. Had about 100 viewers for 30 minutes or so and ended up with 20-30 subs.

I've looked into younow. I think it's good for live musicians and live comedy, but if you're into vlogging or DJing like myself, I'm not sure younow would be for that kind of crowd.

I've looked into younow. I think it's good for live musicians and live comedy, but if you're into vlogging or DJing like myself, I'm not sure younow would be for that kind of crowd.

I'd disagree, I've seen several DJs on the homepage with the camera just on their mixer. As for vlogging, i'd say most of the people on younow are or would be vloggers on youtube. They just talk to the camera about anything that pops into their head, which is basically what vlogging consists of.

Back