Breaks?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
I recently took a break from YouTube because I was't in the proper mindset to record a video and be happy while doing it. The break was supposed to be a week, but turned into 3. I was wondering if anyone else has ever taken a break from YouTube. A few people noticed I was gone off the face of the internet, which makes me happy, but it also makes me feel kinda bad... Should I feel bad? I don't think I will ever take that long of a break again...

Well, it's a toss up, if you leave without any warning and you have friends/followers/fans/etc then of course they'll wonder, worry and so on... it's ok to take breaks and all, but probably ideal to make a video, or a text post letting people know you'll be gone for a bit and new content when you get back.

Well, it's a toss up, if you leave without any warning and you have friends/followers/fans/etc then of course they'll wonder, worry and so on... it's ok to take breaks and all, but probably ideal to make a video, or a text post letting people know you'll be gone for a bit and new content when you get back.
Yeah I definitely should have done that.

Yeah I definitely should have done that.
Another option is if you don't upload daily, but maybe 1x a week, try to record some shorter videos before taking a break and schedule them to upload every following week to keep with your schedule somewhat, and then when you get back it's like you didn't miss a day.

Another option is if you don't upload daily, but maybe 1x a week, try to record some shorter videos before taking a break and schedule them to upload every following week to keep with your schedule somewhat, and then when you get back it's like you didn't miss a day.
I upload 3 times a week, so that would be a lot of recording! But I will probably do it next time I decide I need a break. It is a great idea and I love the suggestion. Hopefully I never take that long of a break again, and hopefully my next break isn't for a really REALLY long time.

Back