Breaking into The youtubing community

MrPcSheep

Hey guys, i'm trying to break into the youtubing community. And so far no luck.
I have been trying extremely hard and putting lots of time into it, yet it's all in vain.
I'm asking a big favor of you, but i hope you can help me out, could you please give me a little feedback on my videos
maybe even leave a like if you enjoy it. It would be amazing if you could as i believe my content is actually really good! Thanks a lot guys.

I think the main issue your having is that not only are you trying to break into the youtubing community, but also you are trying to break into the let's play side of it.

Gaming on youtube is one of the easiest and most common type of youtubing, so there is a lot of competition in the way, all i can suggest is that you keep at it, keep improoving and don't think soming magical will happen.

If your wanting to be a youtuber, you need to do it because you enjoy doing it, everything else is just a bonus, don't get stressed out, if you keep uploading good content you will keep getting more viewers (it's a slow process for all of us)

Just try to enjoy what your doing and not get bummed out

ps. your not really meant to make posts like this btw

In order to get noticed with gameplay commentary you have to find a way to make your channel unique and at this point of time it makes it very hard to do so. I recommend you take some time to try to think of ways to branch out and figure out something to make you different.

What the people above me said is true, you have to find your niche, find your niche audience, then find out how expose your content to your niche audience. Mainstream gaming vids are great, but will struggle to see the light of day.

Back