Gaming Brand Spanking New YouTuber Looking For Someone Like Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirDion

I've Got It
Hello world,

I'm a new YouTuber (like brand new). When The Division drops on Tuesday I'm going to be basing my channel around that and I'm looking for anyone/everyone who would like to join me in some videos.

I've made videos before but decided to start over for The Division. I have a new name, new channel, and I'm going to be posting videos on a daily basis once the game drops.

I'm game for any type of collab you might have in mind for The Division i.e. DarkZone antics, story missions, open world stuff, just name it and I'll be game.

I want my channel to PG Rated so no swearing (substituted words are okay lol).

The requirements (I know how dare the noob have reqs):

1. Have The Division for Xbox One
2. 18+ yrs old
3. Willing to put up with a new YouTuber
4. Located on the US East Coast (this one isn't as important)
5. Because I don't have any subs all sub levels are welcome but I'd prefer someone who barely has any subs like me so we can learn and grow together

Looking forward to working with any and all of you that want to give me a shot.

You can contact me here, Skype (AirDion.Gaming) or by email (AirDion441@gmail.com)

Hello world,

I'm a new YouTuber (like brand new). When The Division drops on Tuesday I'm going to be basing my channel around that and I'm looking for anyone/everyone who would like to join me in some videos.

I've made videos before but decided to start over for The Division. I have a new name, new channel, and I'm going to be posting videos on a daily basis once the game drops.

I'm game for any type of collab you might have in mind for The Division i.e. DarkZone antics, story missions, open world stuff, just name it and I'll be game.

I want my channel to PG Rated so no swearing (substituted words are okay lol).

The requirements (I know how dare the noob have reqs):

1. Have The Division for Xbox One
2. 18+ yrs old
3. Willing to put up with a new YouTuber
4. Located on the US East Coast (this one isn't as important)
5. Because I don't have any subs all sub levels are welcome but I'd prefer someone who barely has any subs like me so we can learn and grow together

Looking forward to working with any and all of you that want to give me a shot.

You can contact me here, Skype (AirDion.Gaming) or by email (AirDion441@gmail.com)
you still want to ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back