Blizzard Hacked and Account Password Protection Tips

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny

Blizzard Entertainment recently revealed that they had their user credentials hacked recently and attackers accessed login information for users. In light of this, I decided to do a video not just on the news of the hack -- but what you can do to keep your own MMO accounts safe in the event that they might be compromised (aside from changing passwords after an event.)

Let me know, in the ever-increasing sphere of websites being compromised, have you ever been the victim of a hack yourself?

Let me know, and if you can, throw me a like and a comment on the content! Even if you're not a user of the Blizzard North American servers.

Been hacked alot on world of warcraft, Lucky for me Blizzard always helped me out!

Sad that Blizzard now has been hacked. Some crazy smart people who did it

Been hacked alot on world of warcraft, Lucky for me Blizzard always helped me out!

Sad that Blizzard now has been hacked. Some crazy smart people who did it
Glad to hear that Blizzard is upkeeping good customer service in the face of people being hacked.

On the Blizzard and Battle.net hack, I am hoping that we have some sort of post mortem from Blizzard and the authorities of how the hack happened and what has been changed to prevent it from occurring the same way in the future.

Back