Best Video Length?

UAP

I've Got It
What is your opinion on the best length of videos to keep the audience interested but not too long that they get bored, I'm thinking in terms of gaming videos or sketches

Thanks in advance for any advice :D

Gaming videos it's good to have a variety of lengths, some people want to see short 5min videos, some want to see a whole half hour, some people will want anything in between (20mins seems to be a nice compromise). It depends on the game and how nicely it breaks into segments. For older games it's nice to go with short videos that encapsulate each level individually (works out to 10mins a level, 20 if it's a difficult one) but for newer games it's probably better to go for the 20-30min episodes :p

Reactions: UAP
Gaming videos it's good to have a variety of lengths, some people want to see short 5min videos, some want to see a whole half hour, some people will want anything in between (20mins seems to be a nice compromise). It depends on the game and how nicely it breaks into segments. For older games it's nice to go with short videos that encapsulate each level individually (works out to 10mins a level, 20 if it's a difficult one) but for newer games it's probably better to go for the 20-30min episodes :p

Thanks for the advice :D we will take this into consideration in future

What is your opinion on the best length of videos to keep the audience interested but not too long that they get bored, I'm thinking in terms of gaming videos or sketches

Thanks in advance for any advice :D

I for one no matter the video, wither it be something informational or gaming, will look for shorter videos. A lot of times I even use the filter for 4 minutes or under videos to get to the point faster. I might be alone in this.

i try to keep my vids for 1- 4 mins... but think of it like that, how good are you in keeping me interested.. pewds made a 2 hour vid and it was really fun :)
Do what you can do best... THOUGH! dont think because the vid is short that its easier to edit xD

12 to 15 minutes seems to work pretty well for me. I have had people ask for longer ones, but I prefer it that way when it comes to editing :)

Video length for me is usually around ~15 minutes but I always have some that go a bit over 20 mins or some that are under 10, I used to do 30 mins which is way too long imo unless you have a really strong dedicated audience that doesn't care how long your videos are (Cryoatic anyone?). As long as you can be entertaining for those 15 minutes you should be fine..if not you should think about making them shorter.

Back